Sunday, June 18, 2017

English Romantic SMS

                              Romantic SMS   »-(¯`·.·´¯)->


http://smscollectors.blogspot.com/
Romantic SMS


                              English Romantic SMS For Girlfriend

There are lots of ways to be romantic, such as hugging, kissing, singing love songs etc but Beautiful Love Shayaris are the sweet way to express your deepest feelings to your lover. In this section we’ve compiled Cute Love Sms for Girlfriend, these magical words will bring a golden glow on her face. Just pick up Romantic Sms for Girlfriend, Tareef Shayari for Impress a Girl, Awesome Love Sms in Hindi, Heart Touching Pyar Mohabbat Shayari for GF, Romantic Love Messages in Hindi and many more.

1/

I want YOU 2 miss me wen YOU think of me,
👄kiss me wen I'm there.👄
💘Hold me like I'm you're everything,💘
twiddle your fingers in my hair.


2/

LAST NIGHT I HAVE SENT AN ANGEL👵
TO WATCH 👀 OVER YOU WHILE
 YOU WERE SLEEPING💆 BUT IT CAME EARLY
 SO I HAVE ASKED IT?
IT SAY ANGEL DON'T WATCH OVER OTHER ANGEL.💔

3/


Your love is my inspiration.✋ Without you,
 I just can’t imagine how my life would be.💛
 I’m glad God gave me as special as you.😁
                    💓  I love you.💔

4/

Being deeply loved by someone gives
 you strength, while loving
someone deeply gives you courage.

5/


If a kiss 💋 could say
just how i love u….💕💕💕
My lips 👄 would be
on yours Forever….!!👐


6/

1st time I saw 👀 you I was scared 👽 to touch you,
1st time I touched 👆 you I was scared to kiss 👄 you
1st time I kiss 👄 you I was scared to love 💓 you,
But now that I love you I’m scared to 😌 lose  you.


7/


My heart never misses a beat,
and I never get a heart attack💣.
That's because you have already stolen my heart.😐😐


8/

💔Take my eyes but let me see you,
Take my mind but let me think about you
Take my hand but let me touch you
But don’t try to take my heart
Because its already with you….!!💔


9/

I hope that you finally undrstand,
that I will love you until i end,
because you are not just my girl,
you are also my best frIEnd!😍😍


10/

I love my eyes when
you look into them.
 I love my name
 when you say it.
I love my heart when
you touch it. I love
 my life when you are in it.😍😍


11/

I found a flower 💦 blooming inside my heart – do you know the name of the flower?
I found a spark in my eyes – do you know the name of the spark?
I found the answer at last – it’s the LOVE I have on you,
Yes I love you so much and you mean everything for me my darling 😍


12/


The happiest I've ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too. 


13/


since I met you
I died in your swettest smile 😁
I felt in love 💓 with your eyes 👀
and your presence made me wild.


14/

Your love 💔 to me is like a wonder,
Your thoughts make me ponder,
Clueless I find myself when I think about you,
Best time pass for me is to wonder about you.


15/


You made me feel how it is to be loved,💝
and it has taught me what love really is.
Am waiting for the day we will be together forever,✋
and can't wait to hold you in my arms again.😍😍


16/

I never searched but I found you
I never asked but I have you
I never wished for anything but it come true
I just want to thank God
For Giving me such a lovely girl like you..!


17/

Every time your at my sight ,
you luk a little more bright .
somethime the moon shies ,
and hids somewhere in the sky .
but what is there to do ?
i can hardly breath when your in front of me .
not a day go by ,
that i havent thought of YOU.


18/


If you think that someday
 I'll love another girl and
you'll just be an *ex gf* of course
I will! In 10 years I'll love💓
her as much as you and
she'll call you mommy 😀😀


19/

If I could give you
one thing in life,
I would give you the ability to
see yourself through my eyes.
 Only then would you realize
how special you are to me.


20/

I think our love can do anything we want it to.


21/

You showed me how it is to be loved.
Now i know what really love is.
1 day we will be together forever.
I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again.


                               English Romantic SMS For Friend

1/

Let all my smile be yours
All your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yours
All your sadness be mine,
Let the whole world be yours,

Only you be mine.

2/

Friend you are the one
Due to whom I always
Stay strong and complete
I am always with you.

3/

If Your asking if I Need you the answer is forEver..
If Your asking if I'll Leave you the answer is Never..
If Your asking what I value the Answer is you..
if Your asking if I love you the answer is I do.

4/

The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.


5/

This is a Big Ship....
That is a Small Ship.....
Real Ship is One.....
That is a FRIENDSHIP.

6/

Don't search 4 a vry gud sms 2 send me.
I'll b happy with an empty sms of urs...
Bcoz
More then D message, seeing ur name cheer me up........


7/


When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you .

8/

If I could have ,
I would wish to wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
And the feel of your heart beating with mine…
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you.


9/

You are the one who
I don’t want to lose you
Please be near here to me.


10/

Sender:Name Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot thats y
everything is missing....



             💓💓💓💓     😍😍😍😍😍😍              😁😁😁😁😁          💝💝💝💝



No comments:

Post a Comment