Monday, August 28, 2017

ENGLISH GOOD NIGHT SMS

                                         English Good Night SMS Collection


Good Night Sms for Special person like ( Lover Friends ) in English: They are important person of any life. Every one love to them( Lover Friends ). Every one want to wish to their Friends, Lover before going to Bed. Are you also want? Yes, then Read these Good Night Sms that are especially for Special person. Don’t forget to share to every one.


http://smscollectors.blogspot.com/
ENGLISH GOOD NIGHT SMS


1/

Beautiful night,

Nice Breeze,clam atmosphere,
all are sleeping,only one little heart reading my sms !

so thanks!Go to sleep have sweet dreams,
      ..........**Good Night**.............


2/

1.
At this moment,
3.7 Millions are sleeping,
2.3 Millions are falling in Love,
4.1 Million are eating
&
Only one cute person in the
whole world is reading my SMS...
  .......**Good Night**.......


3/

MY DAY MAY BE HECTIC.
MY SCHEDULE MAY BE TIGHT.
BUT I WOULD NEVER LET THE DAY END
WITHOUT SAYING GOOD NIGHT. SWEET DREAMS!

+ ‘__//\__’ +*
‘ *\Good //*’ + *’ Night ’+’*
+”””\//”””*’*’+



4/

"Only You, You are the only thing
 I'll see forever. In my eyes,
in my words and in everything
 I do." Sweet Dreams Darling !"

+ ‘__//\__’ +*
‘ *\Good //*’ + *’ Night ’+’*
+”””\//”””*’*’+




5/


Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me...i am in your eyes, in your heart

      ..........**GOOD AFTERNOON**..............


6/

look outside,
Someone is waiting for your smile,
found..?
"The Moon"
Yes!!
He came to wish you

.........***GOOD NIGHT***...........


7/

Before I say good night,
I’ll make a wish for you.
I hope you just don’t dream,
But you see them coming true.
And if there are difficult times to face,
I will always be with you.
Good night my dearest!

~~~~~ GOOD NIGHT~~~~~~~


8/

I’ll see you when I fall a sleep,
So You too Sweet Dreams and

~~~~~ Good Night~~~~~~


9/

Black sky with solo moon
with millions of stars
brings You a silent hours
to take a nice rest...!
Good Night...!
Have A Sweet dreams...!

~~~~~ GOOD AFTERNOON~~~~~~



10/

A bed of clouds for YOU to sleep,
Diamond stars as YOur bedside lamp,
Angels from heaven singing lullabies for YOU,
May u sleep peacefully thru out the night.
        .........**Good Night**..........



11/

: Go to Bed
O: Off the lights
O: Out goes stress
D: Dream

N: No nightmares
I: Ignore tension
G: Get up early
H: Happiness always
T: Talk to you in the morning!

+ ‘__//\__’ +*
‘ *\Good //*’ + *’ Night ’+’*
+”””\//”””*’*’+



12/

Dreams t?uch your heart ?nd soul,
?t is a ?agical memory
?hat unites fantasy ?nd reality.
H?pe you will ?ave
the sweetest dreams t?night.

~~~~~ Good ?ight~~~~~~



13/
Life runs on Two simple golden Rules"
ACCEPT" the things which you cannot
'CHANGE" ' CHANGE' the things
wich you can not 'ACCEPT'
so accept facts & b Happy..!

......***Good ?ight Dear!***........



14/

I was looking out the windows
thinking about the person
I care most and the person
that came into my mind
is you so just want to wish you...

~~~~~ GOOD NIGHT~~~~~~



15/

WE NEVER GET, WHAT WE WANT.
 WE NEVER WANT WHAT WE GET.
WE NEVER HAVE, WHAT WE LIKE.
WE NEVER LIKE, WHAT WE HAVE.
             STILL WE LIVE
            STILL WE LOVE
           STILL WE HOPE

~~~~~ GOOD NIGHT!~~~~~~


16/

"There r only 2 questions of value in life.
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
               Only love."
......**Good Night Dear!**............


17/

Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest,
to forgive, to dream,
to smile and to get ready for
all the battle that you
have to fight tomorrow.

.........**GOOD NIGHT!**............


18/

so you will have Sweet Dreams!
If you want spicy dreams then
try Chilly Powder.

 ........**Good Night**........


19/

As you receive this good night message,
My prayers must have reached above,
Angels must be there to guard you through the night.
Sleep like a baby,
And dream of me.

......**Good night!**............



20/

May you fall a sleep
Catch sweet zzz’s in the arms of
Beautiful Wonderful,
Gorgeous Fabulous Dreams,
So that you’ve Smile,
when you Awake.

G(~_O~)(~O_D~)NIGHT.


21/

You may think that I forgot you,
You may think that I don't care,
and you may think that I'm not thinking of you.
Well, you're wrong.
You're still in my dreams.

........**Good Night**.........


22/

Angel East
Angel West
The North
and the South
look after you all nite long
sweet dreams my heart

......**GOOD NIGHT!**.........


23/

Night
is a Good time to
Remember
all the sweet things & all
sweet persons in your
Life.
so sleep well with your
SWEET MEMORIES.

..........**GOOD NIGHT**..........


24/

N? matter ?he sky is ?lack or ?lue,
?o matter ?here stars or ?oon,
?s long as y?ur heart is ?rue,
Sweet Sweet dreams will  ?lways be Friend You.

+ ‘__//\__’ +*
‘ *\Good //*’ + *’ Night ’+’*
+”””\//”””*’*’+



                       GOOD NIGHT
                                         
                                                                             FROM

                                                  👀  SMSCOLLECTORS.BLOGSPOT.COM  👀



No comments:

Post a Comment